A bit about me...

Hello! My name is Kristen Younce and I am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I plan to graduate in December 2010 with a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education. When I graduate my goal is to get a job in Baldwin County teaching kindergarten.
The classes at South have required me to search for helpful tools and webistes for teachers. Some of the teaching tools that I found and plan to incorporate into my classroom are the use of blogs, the Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX) website, iGoogle home pages, and other informative websites.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Using iGoogle to Enhance Learning in the Classroom

I believe that iGoogle is a great resource to use in the classroom. What is so great about having an iGoogle account is that it is free. This account is easy to set up and only requires a Google email address. This iGoogle account offers different features that you may use to benefit your class. The features on my iGoogle account are upcoming events, birthday count downs, assignments, and learning tools. The learning tools include Math and Reading activities and educational games. The iGoogle website is a resource used to help the students learn while having fun. I plan to use the iGoogle website on a daily basis for my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment